For the purpose of this Agreement, “KRN” shall mean Karandaaz Pakistan and all its affiliates, partner companies, employees, managers and directors and “CS” shall mean CS Solutions (Pvt) Limited and all its affiliates, partner companies, employees, managers and directors.
All data provided in this website is for information and/or educational purposes only and is not intended for without regard to any particular user’s investment objectives, financial situation or means.
KRN & CS does not guarantee the availability of data at any time or from any particular location, sequence, accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the data; the provision of certain parts of the data is subject to the terms and conditions of other agreements to which KRN & CS, individually or collectively are a party. KRN & CS do not warrant that the website is secure or free of virus or other potentially harmful components.
None of the data contained on this site constitutes a solicitation, offer, opinion, or recommendation by KRN & CS to buy or sell any security, financial product or instrument; or to participate in any particular trading strategy, or to provide legal, tax, accounting, or investment advice or services regarding the profitability or suitability of any financial product or instrument; or to participate in any particular investment strategy. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific security, investment, index, report, opinion, advice or other Content.
Accordingly, anything to the contrary herein set forth notwithstanding, KRN, CS and their Suppliers, agents, partners, directors, officers, employees, representatives, successors, and assigns shall not, directly or indirectly, be liable, in any way, to you or any other person for any:
(a) inaccuracies or errors in or omissions from the data including;
(b) delays, errors, or interruptions in the transmission or delivery of the Service; or
(c) loss or damage arising therefrom or occasioned thereby, or by any reason of non-performance;
(d) investment decisions based upon or results obtained from the content provided.
This website is not directed at or intended for publication or distribution to any person in any jurisdiction where doing so would result in contravention of any applicable laws or regulations. It is the responsibility of the individual user to consider his or her legal and regulatory position in the relevant jurisdiction.
The technology and content provided on this website, including but not limited to the text, content, Contributed Content (as defined below), all compilations of real time or other information, any software programs, tools, applications and/or code available on or through the KRN Web-site and accompanying links, photographs, images, video, audio and graphics contained on the KRN Web-site, the selection and arrangement of the aforementioned and the “look and feel” of the KRN Web-site, (collectively “Content”), are owned by or licensed to KRN & CS and protected by Pakistan intellectual property laws. KRN & CS and its licensors retain all proprietary rights to that content and technology. In using or accessing the website or the content, you acknowledge and agree to abide by all applicable Intellectual Property laws, as well as any additional notices or restrictions contained on the KRN Web-site.
KRN & CS retain all proprietary rights to that content and technology including copyright, trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress and logos appearing on this website. You may not use the website or any content except as expressly provided in this agreement. Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Content or proprietary material without the express written permission of KRN & CS or such other party as may own the proprietary rights therein and any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to KRN, its affiliates and partners.
KRN own registered and common-law trademarks, service marks, domain names and trade dress protected by trademark laws in Pakistan and other countries. Other names, whether or not appearing in large print, italics or with the trademark/service mark symbol are trademarks and service marks of KRN, CS or Third Party Providers, unless otherwise noted. The use or misuse of these trademarks/service marks or any other Content or materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law and/or other relevant laws. Please be advised that KRN actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual proprietary rights to the fullest extent of the law. These marks, names, logos and trade access may change from time to time.
All right, title and interest in and to the Content are owned, licensed or controlled by the KRN or its affiliate credited as the owner or lawful provider of the Content. By accessing, browsing, or using this website, you agree to the following restrictions:
- You will not use, any of the content, information, or services on this website in a manner contrary to or in violation of any applicable international, national, provincial, or local law, rule, or regulation having the force of law
- You will not use this website in any manner that could harm, infect, take over, disable, overburden, or otherwise impair any of our computer systems, including, but not limited to, the servers, networks, and other components connected to or used for this website
- You will not seek to gain access to any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available by us;
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any services, accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to any server used for this website, through password mining, hacking, or any other means;
- You will not sell, license, rent, reproduce, duplicate, copy, download, print, store, upload, further transmit, disseminate, transfer, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, edit, adapt, compile or create derivative works from any Content or materials (including, without limitation, through framing or systematic retrieval to create collections, compilations, databases or directories) otherwise transfer any of the Content to any third person (including, without limitation, others in your company or organization) except if we give you prior written permission;
- You will not decompile, reverse-engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes available through the website and not to insert any code or product to manipulate the Content in any way that affects the user’s experience
- You will not use any Web browsers (other than generally available third-party browsers), engines, software, spiders, robots, avatars, agents, tools or other devices or mechanisms to navigate, search or determine the website, except where you have prior written permission;
- You will not use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage, individual identities, or users;
- To the extent that you are permitted to upload, post or otherwise transmit content using this site you will not upload, post, or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- You will not upload, post, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- You will not collect any email addresses made available on this site for purposes of promotions or marketing campaigns;
- You will not distribute, on or through this website, any advertising; promotion; solicitation for goods, services, or funds; or solicitation for others to become members of any enterprise or organization without prior written permission.
You may print or download a single, unaltered, permanent copy or one temporary copy in a single computer’s memory of any Content for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all trademark, copyright and other proprietary notices. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible. Certain affiliates or third party service providers impose additional terms and conditions of use set forth elsewhere herein. Your use of Content from those Third Party Providers is also subject to those terms and conditions of use and you forever hold KRN harmless from any and all claims, obligations, and/or liability arising in connection with the use of any Content, materials and information provided by any Third Party Provider or affiliate.
KRN, CS and the parties with whom we work (e.g., service providers, business partners, advertisers and advertising servers) may place, view, and/or use "cookies", Web server logs, Web beacons, or other electronic tools to collect statistical and other information about your use of this Web site and other websites. This information may include information about the IP address of your computer, browser type, language, operating system, your mobile device, geo-location data, the state or country from which you accessed this Web site, the Web pages visited, the date and the time of a visit, the websites you visited immediately before and after visiting this Web site, the number of links you click within this Web site, the functions you use on this Web site, the databases you view and the searches you request on this Web site, the data you save on or download from this Website and the number of times you view an advertisement.
KRN, CS and the parties with whom we work may use the information collected for various reasons, either on behalf of KRN, CS or for the other parties’ own purposes, including research, analysis, to better serve visitors to this Web site (such as by enabling log-in, providing access to certain sections of this Web site, providing customized content, or presenting online advertising on this Web site or other websites tailored to your interests as described further below), to compile aggregate and anonymous information about usage of this Web site and other websites, other statistics, etc. However, if you have deleted and disabled cookies, these uses will not be possible to the extent they are based on cookie information.
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually set your browser to disable cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. Likewise, most mobile devices allow you to disable the ability for geo-location information to be collected from your mobile device.
Use of Links
KRN & CS may provide links to third-party websites, including social networking websites. Since we do not control third-party sites and are not responsible for any information you may provide while on such sites, we encourage you to read the privacy policies on those websites before providing any of your information on such sites.
KRN & CS prohibit caching, unauthorized hypertext links by others to the website and the framing of any Content available on its website. KRN & CS reserve the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other site reached by links to or from the website.
Whilst KRN and CS thrive to ensure that this website is available 24 hours a day, neither KRN nor CS will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable for any period of time. Access to this website may be suspended temporarily or permanently without notice.
Violation & Termination
KRN & CS reserve the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violation of this Agreement, including the right to block access from a particular Internet address to our site.
You acknowledge and agree that KRN & CS, in its sole discretion, may terminate your website access if your conduct is found to be unlawful, inconsistent with, or in violation of, the letter or spirit of these Terms, or for any other reason. KRN & CS shall not be liable to you or any third party for termination of website access. Should you object to any terms and conditions of these Terms, or to any subsequent modifications thereto, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the website.
Laws and Applicable Jurisdiction
You acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is governed by and should be interpreted in accordance with Pakistan law and in the event of any dispute arising in relation to this Agreement or any dispute arising in relation to the website, whether in contract or in tort or otherwise, the courts of law will have exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute. The failure of KRN & CS to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
KRN, CS AND ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS CANNOT AND DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, HEREBY DISCLAIM WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,
- WARRANTIES OF PERFORMANCE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, , FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, OMISSIONS, ERRORS, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, STABILITY, CURRENTNESS, AND DELAYS;
- WARRANTIES THAT ACCESS TO ANY PRODUCT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, COMPLETE, OR ERROR FREE;
- WARRANTIES AS TO THE LIFE OF ANY URL OR THIRD-PARTY WEB SERVICE; AND
- WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE THAT HAS BEEN MODIFIED IN ANY WAY BY ANYONE OTHER THAN, AND WITHOUT THE EXPRESS APPROVAL OF, KRN & CS. BY ACCESSING, BROWSING, OR USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT
- PROVISION OF CONTENT AND SOFTWARE ENTAILS THE LIKELIHOOD OF SOME HUMAN AND MACHINE ERRORS, DELAYS, INTERRUPTIONS, AND LOSSES, INCLUDING THE INADVERTENT LOSS OF DATA OR DAMAGE TO MEDIA;
- THIS SITE, AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES REFERENCED HEREIN MAY NOT SATISFY CUSTOMER REQUIREMENTS NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE CUSTOMER AGREEMENT IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE, IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, FOR
- DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CAPITAL SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THIS WEBSITE, WHETHER OR NOT AS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE;
- ANY CLAIM(S) RELATING IN ANY WAY TO CUSTOMER'S INABILITY OR FAILURE TO PERFORM RESEARCH OR OTHER WORK OR TO PERFORM SUCH RESEARCH OR WORK PROPERLY OR COMPLETELY, EVEN IF ASSISTED BY US;
- ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY CUSTOMER IN RELIANCE UPON THE AVAILABILITY OF OR CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. ANY MATERIAL, INFORMATION OR CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN RISK AND DISCRETION AND YOU ALONE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS TO YOU, INCLUDING AND NOT LIMITED TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO ANY PROPERTY OR LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OF REVENUE THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF SUCH MATERIAL.